The Ideal Solution for Body Contouring and Skin Tightening
Contoura Body Contouring in Colorado Springs
- Why Contoura?
- What it Treats
- How it Works
- Your Treatment
- Contoura is a non-invasive fat removal and body contouring solution that is proven to work.
- Contoura combines fat removal with skin tightening for ideal body contouring results.
- It is the ONLY non-invasive body contouring device to effectively combine fat removal and skin contraction.
- Treatments can be conveniently administered in-office during a lunchtime break.
- A single workstation can treat all areas of the body.
- Treatment is comfortable and has no recovery period.
- Contoura has demonstrated superior performance to top competitors such as truSculpt®, CoolSculpting®, and SculpSure®.
- Stubborn, persistent fat anywhere on the body
- Skin laxity, especially in areas where there is both skin laxity and stubborn fat
- Irregular body contours due to fat pockets and bulges
- Cellulite, especially of the thighs and buttocks
- The Contoura workstation uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to dissolve fat cells and tighten skin, creating a more desirable body contour.
- Contoura combines bi-polar RF energy with a pulsed electrical current to heat the body tissues to between 41 and 44 degrees Celsius. Sustaining this temperature range produces permanent fat removal and measurable skin tightening.
- The device automatically monitors the temperature to ensure patient comfort and safety and to produce consistent results.
- The vacuum-like device administers RF energy to the body without any invasive methods.
- Contoura uses three devices to achieve results: BodyFX, MiniFX, and Plus.
- BodyFX is ideal for larger areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs.
- MiniFX is ideal for smaller areas of the body, such as the upper arms and neck.
- Plus provides skin tightening to smooth and flatten the skin.
- Individuals with stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise
- Individuals with contour irregularities who desire fat removal and skin tightening
- Individuals with loose skin anywhere on the body, especially in areas with stubborn fat
- Individuals with persistent cellulite
- Individuals who cannot or prefer not to have liposuction or other fat removal procedures
- Individuals who desire a more effective solution than CoolSculpting® or other non-surgical competitors
- Before your treatment, you will be provided with detailed information about the benefits, recovery, and risks of Contoura treatments.
- During your treatment, a vacuum-like device will combine suction with RF energy deliverance to improve your body contours.
- The treatment may feel like a gentle tugging but is generally comfortable, like a warm deep tissue massage.
- Immediately after treatment, the treated area may be slightly tender and red for a few hours.
- Your treatment will last approximately 30 minutes and will have no downtime.
- For the best results, you will need to undergo 4 to 8 initial treatment sessions and return for maintenance treatments approximately every six months.
Benefits of Contoura
Contoura Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatment sessions will I need?
For the best results, most patients will need between 4 and 8 initial treatment sessions. The skin tightening results are best maintained with maintenance treatments every six months.
Which areas of the body can Contoura treat?
Contoura can treat stubborn fat and skin laxity anywhere on the body. Most especially, it is used to remove fat and tighten skin in the abdomen, thighs, hips, upper arms, buttocks, back, and neck.
How long do the results last?
The results of Contoura last longer than most other non-surgical body contouring procedures, especially with typical maintenance treatments administered every six months. Fat removal with Contoura is permanent.
What side effects may occur with Contoura body contouring?
Patients are unlikely to experience significant side effects with this treatment. Safe temperature monitoring ensures minimal risk of thermal injury. Some patients may experience a slight pinkness or minor bruising in the treated area after treatment, but this will be temporary and should not affect normal activities.
How long does it take to see results?
Patients may observe gradual improvements in their body contours after only a few treatments. Newly tightened skin will feel increasingly softer and smoother due to the stimulation of new collagen production.