Skin Tightening for Youthful, Wrinkle-Free Skin
Forma Skin Tightening in Colorado Springs
- Why Forma?
- What it Treats
- How it Works
- Your Treatment
- Forma provides non-invasive skin tightening with quick results.
- Treatment is pain-free and has no downtime.
- Results can help you look years younger.
- Forma is the first thermal skin tightening treatment that auto-adjusts for patient needs.
- Controlled temperature regulation with auto-shutdown gives Forma an unprecedented level of safety.
- Sagging skin in the face, neck, upper arms, abdomen, thighs, knees, and back
- Wrinkles and other signs of aging in the face and neck
- Sun-damaged skin
- Skin texture irregularities
- Forma uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to stimulate collagen formation and cause loose skin to contract.
- The stimulating effect of the RF waves improve skin elasticity for long-term results.
- RF waves flow uniformly between the device electrodes to ensure patient comfort while producing immediate and subsequent results.
- A built-in temperature sensor reads the skin surface temperature one thousand times per second to ensure optimal thermal energy deliverance while maintaining safety conditions.
- Individuals with sun-damaged skin, marked by irregular skin texture, wrinkles, and age spots
- Individuals with loose skin, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Individuals whose loose skin is primarily in the face and neck area as well as the upper arms, thighs, knees, abdomen, and back
- Before your first Forma treatment session, detailed information regarding the benefits, risks, and recovery will be provided to you.
- During your treatment, the Forma handpiece will be held against your skin to transmit radiofrequency thermal waves.
- Your treatment will feel like a comfortable, relaxing heating sensation.
- Immediately after treatment, your skin may have slight redness that may last a few hours.
- To achieve the most desirable results, you will return to the office for weekly treatments over the course of six to eight weeks.
Benefits of Forma
Forma Frequently Asked Questions
How many treatment sessions will I need?
For the best results, most patients will need approximately six to eight weekly treatment sessions.
How long do the results last?
Because Forma stimulates collagen formation in the skin, the results from Forma treatments should be long-lasting. Individuals can help maintain youthful skin by wearing sun protection and keeping their skin healthy, clean, and moisturized.
What areas of the body can Forma treat?
Forma can treat skin laxity and textural irregularities in the face, neck, upper arms, legs, abdomen, and back.
What side effects may occur with Forma skin tightening?
Forma is an incredibly safe, non-invasive skin tightening treatment and is often referred to as a “lunchtime procedure” because there is no downtime or recovery period. Side effects are rare and are usually limited to slight redness in the treated area. This redness typically subsides within just a few hours after treatment.
How long does it take to see results?
On average, results become noticeable after just a few Forma treatment sessions. Skin texture, elasticity, and tone will continue to improve even several months after treatments are concluded.